- Hampstead - Camden
- Mon-Fri 7:30am-7:30pm
- Live in
- 60,000K +
- A family living between Hampstead and Belsize Park is looking for a nanny to care for their two boys. Mum works but is at home a fair amount. It is not a sole charge role. It is very much a team effort. Boys are 12 and 7. Boys are very active and have multiple activities after school ranging from skiing, football, swimming, tennis to cello and clarinet. (There are also three older children – 16, 20, 22 who do not really form part of the job.)
The family has an estate in SW France and are there for most holidays. The nanny would need to be there for a at least five weeks in the summer and probably three at Easter and often for a week at half terms.
The family are looking for a physically active nanny - has to be willing to play active games in the garden. The nanny needs to be active, proactive and flexible with a ‘can do’ attitude. She will need a sense of humour. She will need to do some babysitting and be willing to do some overtime when necessary. There will also be the need for the odd overnight and weekend.
During the day while the children are at school the nanny will be more of a PA and will need to be able / willing to run errands and do chores not necessarily related to the children.
Some of the tasks include:
Organising children’s diaries
Cooking nutritious meals
Helping with homework
Tidying children’s rooms
Organising sports kit
Running errands for the family
Ordering grocery shopping
Family diary management
Some dog walking
Liaising with tradesmen
Organising parties, holidays, family Christmas presents , basic research, emails letters and liaising with school etc.
- Impeccable English to help with children’s homework
-Ideally a university graduate as the children have challenging homework
- Confident driver
- Experience in a similar role
- Must like and be comfortable with dogs
- Preferably experience with helping children practise their instruments
- Start date
- 8 Jan 2019
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 21101'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here:
with your friends using Facebook, Twitter, email, and many more.