- Islington - Islington
- Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri 8:00AM-6:30PM
- Live in
- Repeat Rockmybaby clients need a sole-charge nanny for their 2 boys ages 3.5 and 1.5. Ideally the nanny would have formal childcare qualifications but that is not a deal breaker. The family wants a nanny who is upbeat, chatty and likes to have fun with the boys. A French or other romance language speaker would be a bonus but not a prerequisite. Driving is not required.
Requirements for the nanny:
· Must have outstanding references
· Must have held a sole charge nanny role with a child under 2 years old; AND (2) have held a sole charge nanny role with two or more children at the same time of similar ages to our boys
· Must have a childcare qualification or be very educationally focused naturally (eg doing lots of reading/phonics etc with our eldest, and “learning through play” with the youngest, be happy to do crafts and baking and playdates)
· Energetic, talkative (they want someone who will always be talking to the children) and warm
· Must be a non-smoker – even casual smoking in personal time not ok
All candidates must be in the UK for face to face interview as well have an Enhanced DBS check, Paediatric First Aid Training and the right to live and work in the United Kingdom.
- Start date
- January 2020 (or sooner)
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 22796'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: