- Golders Green - Barnet
- Mon - Fri. 9.00am - 7.30pm
- Live in
- £11.00 - £13.00 nett per hour
- A fabulous position has arisen to work for a professional couple with 2 lovely children 1 boy aged 7 and his younger sister 4. The family currently reside in Swiss Cottage however they will be moving to Golders Green in late spring.
They are looking for someone who is honest, responsible, adores working with children and has a can-do attitude. Good English is essential
Day to day childcare duties include:
• . Picking up children from their schools, supervising and assisting with homework
• . Supervise after school activities and playdates
• . Play activities, reading and having fun with the children
• . Supervising baths and bedtime routine (Mum will tuck them up in bed)
• . Preparing school bags for next day
• . Booking appointments when necessary
Household duties include:
• . Prepare meals for family and snacks for the children
• . Keeping the home clean and tidy, doing the laundry, ironing, dishwasher etc
• . Helping out with shopping and running errands if needed
Babysitting - by arrangement
Candidate Qualities: Flexible, nurturing, loving, dedicated, experience with this age range.
Candidate Requirements: in the UK for face to face interview, Enhanced DBS check, Paediatric First Aid Training and the right to live and work in the United Kingdom.
- Start date
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 23324'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: