- Golders Green - Barnet
- After-School Nanny
- Mon – Fri. 3.00pm – 7.30pm
- Full time job
- Part time job
- Temp role
- Live in
- £11 - £13.00 per hour nett
- A great job with a charming professional couple with 2 super children, 1 boy aged 7 and his younger sister 4.
They are looking for a confident sole charge Nanny who is energetic, easy-going, likes taking initiative and has a hands-on attitude. Good English is essential
Day to day childcare duties include:
• School pick ups
• Supervising and assisting with homework (reading, spelling and numeracy)
• Plan and supervise after school activities and playdates
• Arranging play activities, reading and having fun with the children
• Provide healthy snacks and evening meal
• Getting the children ready for bed (Mum will tuck them in)
• Preparing school bags and uniforms for next day
• Booking appointments when necessary
• Nursery duties, loading dishwasher etc
Babysitting - by arrangement
Candidate Qualities: Flexible, nurturing, loving, dedicated, experience with this age range.
Candidate Requirements: in the UK for face to face interview, an Enhanced DBS check, Paediatric First Aid Training and the right to live and work in the United Kingdom.
- Start date
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 23325'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: