- Hackney Central - Hackney
- Tues – Fri. 8.45am – 5.45pm - starting 2 days moving to 4 days from 14th April
- Live in
- £11.00 - £12.00 per hour nett
- A lovely family in Hackney are looking for a sole charge nanny to take care of their children, a boy aged 4 and his little sister 9 months. Our family are looking for a nanny who is focused, dedicated, nurturing. and above all kind. They would like a pro-active person with hands-on, age appropriate experience and a good understanding of the different developmental stages children go through and ways in which a nanny can support childhood development. The family are looking for a person who will create strong bonds with the children, who will play and laugh with the children and have fun!
If you are looking for a long-term role, passionate about childcare and comfortable with sole charge of the children please contact us asap. Note this position will start as 2 days a week and from mid-April will move to a 4-day week.
Day to day childcare duties include:
• Looking after the 9-month-old during the day
• Organising different activities such as learning through play
• Organise the children’s schedules and ensure that their routine runs smoothly.
• Arranging appropriate play activities that stimulate the children’s best and happiest development reading, drawing, arts and crafts etc
• Picking up the little boy from nursery
• Arranging and supervising playdates
• Assist with potty training the baby
• Doing puzzles and educational activities with the children
• Taking the children to parks and playgrounds
• Getting the children ready for bed by helping the toddler to brush teeth and change into pyjamas and reading to the children
Nursery duties include:
• Keeping the children's rooms and areas clean and tidy and sorted at regular intervals
• Cooking the children's meals and shopping for these when necessary
• Booking appointments when necessary
Babysitting - by arrangement
- Start date
- end February 2020
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 23327'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: