- Earlsfield - Wandsworth
- TERM TIME: 7.00 am – 8.30am then 3.30pm – 7.30pm (Monday to Thursday). SCHOOL HOLIDAY: 7.00am – 7.30pm (Monday to Thursday).
- Live in
- Commensurate with experience
- A lovely family based in Wandsworth are looking for a live-in or live-out nanny for their 2 girls aged 8 and 5. This is a split hour’s position and could perhaps work well for someone who is studying, as both girls are in full time school during term time nanny is free to pursue her own personal schedule between 8.30am – 3.30pm.
We are looking for a nanny who is organised, competent, happy to go with the flow, with a flexible disposition and a mature approach. As well as being a caring, dedicated and fun nanny, you must be an excellent communicator as you will be the liaise between the parents and the school, so they know what is needed and relevant deadlines plus you will often represent the parents as school activities when they cannot attend.
Day to day childcare duties include:
• Sole charge of the girls from 7am, preparing breakfast and dropping children off at school (4-minute walk)
• Organise and supervise all after school activities
• Arranging playdates at home and at friends, outdoors activities to parks etc
• Organise fun activities such as baking, painting, arts & crafts, or simply just chilling out and letting the kids relax!
• Supervising homework the girls are very interested in maths, reading and drawing.
• Getting the girls bathed and ready for bed, reading a story with each child
• Manage the children’s school & holiday diaries
• Keep Mum and Dad up to date with all school activities, manage school communications
• Babysitting maximum one night a week if live in
• Nanny’s hours will be ‘full time’ during the school holidays.
• During holidays drop of and pick up from any camps attended, on other days organise exciting activities, picnics, park visits and days out.
Household Duties to include:
• Menu planning, preparing shopping lists and cooking the children healthy organic meals
• Keeping the children’s rooms and general areas clean and tidy
• Running errands if needed, collecting dry cleaning etc.
• Booking appointments when necessary
Driving: would be useful however not necessary
Candidate Qualities: Flexible, nurturing, loving, dedicated, experience with this age range
Candidate Requirements: in the UK for face to face interview as well have an Enhanced DBS check, Paediatric First Aid Training and the right to live and work in the United Kingdom
- Start date
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 23373'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: