- Shepherd's Bush - Hammersmith and Fulham
- Mon - Fri. 8.00am - 7.00pm
- Live in
- £12.00 NET (50hrs per wk) )
- This is a great position working for a lovely, relaxed and busy family, caring for 3 children: 1 girl aged 5 and 2 boys 2 years and 6 months. We are looking for a nanny who is passionate, dedicated, nurturing and above all has an easy-going disposition.
The little girl is at school full time and the little boy is at nursery twice a week. The family are generous, kind, and value the help they have, their current nanny highly recommends this job. The ideal candidate will be looking for a long-term role, hardworking and passionate about childcare. The family have a cleaner.
DAY TO DAY CHILDCARE DUTIES INCLUDE:
• Preparing school bags for next day
• Supervising and assisting with homework
• Appropriate play activities that stimulate the children’s best and happiest development: reading, drawing, arts and crafts etc
• Organise, plan and supervise after school activities when required
• Organising playdates
• Outings during the holidays
• Reading to and with the children
• Helping with baths and bedtime routine
• Drop off and Pick Up from School
• School runs when required
• Arranging playdates, daily outdoors activities to parks etc
• Help Mum with weaning when time arrives
• As the need arises you will assist with potty training
NURSERY DUTIES INCLUDE:
• Keeping the children’s playrooms and bedrooms clean and tidy
• General tidying away after the children
• Keeping children’s rooms and areas clean and tidy
• Cooking the child healthy organic meals
• Booking appointments when necessary
• Very light housekeeping eg Dishwasher
BABYSITTING: By Arrangement
• Flexible, organised, responsible, mature, nurturing, loving, dedicated, experience with this age range
• We are looking for a nanny who is positive, responsible and takes initiative.
• You must be bubbly positive, energetic with an upbeat, can do attitude
• in the UK for face to face interview as well have an Enhanced DBS check, Paediatric First Aid Training and the right to live and work in the United Kingdom
• Possess an up to date Enhanced DBS check, Paediatric First Aid Training and Excellent References
• In the UK for face to face interview and have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom
• MUST have excellent spoken English
- Start date
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 23410'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: