- Highams Park - Waltham Forest
- Mon - Fri, 7.30am - 6.30pm
- Live in
- £10.00 - £12.00 net per hr., dependant on experience
- TEMP NANNY
This super family in Higham’s Park are looking for a loving and kind nanny to help Mum look after 1 boy aged 5 and 2 girls 2.5 years and 15 weeks. The position will last for approximately 4 weeks starting as near to 3rd February as possible You will be helping Mum with school drop offs, pick-ups, minding the baby while the others are at school and nursery and looking after the other children when they are home. We are looking for a really capable, flexible nanny who can hit the ground running, Mum is also packing up the house to move and needs to know that the children are in very capable, caring hands!
A driver (automatic) would be advantageous, however this is not a deal breaker.
A room is available should you prefer to live-in for this placement.
DAY TO DAY CHILDCARE DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
• Prepare nutritious healthy meals and snacks for the children
• Preparing school bags for next day
• Organise, plan and supervise after school activities as required
• Arranging playdates, daily outdoors activities to parks etc
• Reading to and with the children
• Helping with baths and bedtime routine
• School runs when required
• Arranging appropriate play activities that stimulate the child’s best and happiest development: reading, drawing, arts and crafts etc
NURSERY DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
• Cooking the children healthy meals
• Keeping the children’s playrooms and bedrooms clean and tidy, the family have a cleaner.
• Tidying away the children’s toys and clothing
• Washing & ironing children’s clothing
• Booking appointments when necessary
BABYSITTING: By Arrangement
• We are looking for a nanny who is positive, responsible and takes initiative.
• You must be bubbly positive, energetic with an upbeat, can do attitude
• With all of the following qualities: flexible, organised, responsible, mature, nurturing, loving and dedicated
• You have experience with children in this age range
• In the UK for face to face interview as well have an Enhanced DBS check, Paediatric First Aid Training and the right to live and work in the United Kingdom
• Possess an up to date Enhanced DBS check, Paediatric First Aid Training and Excellent References
• Driver would be useful however not necessary
- Start date
- 3rd February 2020
- Finish date
- 28th February 2020
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 23420'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: