- Belsize Park· - Camden
- Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri - 12.00pm – 8.00pm
- Full time job
- Part time job
- Temp role
- Live in
- £13.00 - £15.00 net per hour
- JOB DESCRIPTION:
A really lovely family based in Belsize Park are looking for a confident, flexible, experienced Nanny, fluent in both English and German, to look after 3 children – 1 girl age 9 and 2 boys ages 7 & 4.
This position is ideal for someone who really wants to get involved with the children. We are looking for a nanny who is looking to commit for a long period of time, is focused, dedicated, nurturing and above all kind. They would like a pro-active person with hands-on, age appropriate experience, someone who is flexible and will create strong bonds with the children, who will play and laugh with the children and have fun!
The family have a house in France so you must be prepared to relocate for at least part of the summer and Easter breaks.
DAY TO DAY CHILDCARE DUTIES INCLUDE:
• Prepare nutritious healthy meals and snacks for the children
• Preparing school bags for next day
• Supervising and assisting with homework
• Appropriate play activities: reading, drawing, arts and crafts etc
• Organise, plan and supervise after school activities when required
• Arranging playdates, daily outdoors activities to parks etc
• Reading to and with the children
• Helping with baths and bedtime routine
• Drop off and Pick Up from School as required
• Bedtime reading
• Settling down to sleep.
NURSERY DUTIES INCLUDE:
• Keeping the children’s playrooms and bedrooms clean and tidy
• Tidying away the children’s toys and clothing
• Keeping the child’s rooms and areas clean and tidy and sorted at regular intervals
• Booking appointments when necessary
• Washing & ironing the children’s’ clothes
OTHER STAFF: Cleaning lady
BABYSITTING: By Arrangement
• Flexible, organised, responsible, mature, nurturing, loving, dedicated, experience with this age range
• We are looking for a nanny who is positive, responsible and takes initiative.
• You must be bubbly positive, energetic with an upbeat, can do attitude
• Super-organised responsible.
• in the UK for face to face interview as well have an Enhanced DBS check, Paediatric First Aid Training and the right to live and work in the United Kingdom
• Possess an up to date Enhanced DBS check, Paediatric First Aid Training and Excellent References
• In the UK for face to face interview and have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom
• Driver would be useful however not necessary
• English and German Speaker
- Start date
- 1ST MAY 2020
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 23498'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: