- Primrose Hill - Camden
- After-School Nanny
- Mon - Fri : 3.00pm - 7.00pm
- Full time job
- Part time job
- Temp role
- Live in
- £11 - £13 net per hour (£12K - £15.5K Gross)
- A lovely family living in Primrose Hill, are looking for a highly capable, flexible and loving after-school nanny to take care of their children 1 girl 6½ yrs. and 1 boy 2 yrs.
You will be helping with school pick-up and responsible for taking care of the children from when they come home from school, giving them their dinner and getting them ready for bed. Mum works in a full-time position from home, whilst there may be some shared care around pick-up from school and nursery, most of the time this will be a sole care position.
They are looking for someone who is confident at arranging activities, organised and loves to play and have fun with the children. Mum pre-prepares most of the meals, so the children really are the focus at all times!
Mum works in a full-time position from home whilst there may be some shared care around pick-up from school and nursey, most of the time this will be a sole care position.
• Ensuring children’s safety at all times
• Pick Up from School
• Find, organise and plan after school activities and playgroups
• Arranging playdates, outdoors activities to parks etc
• Help the older child with homework and school projects
• Preparing school bags for next day
• Prepare nutritious healthy meals and snacks for the children
• Reading to and with the children
• Giving the children afternoon snacks and the evening meal, this is a vegetarian household.
• Organising bath and bedtime routine
• Keeping the children’s bedrooms clean and tidy
• Tidying away the children’s toys and clothing
• Booking appointments when necessary
• Updating parents on requests from the schools
• Making lists of any items needed to be purchased for the children
BABYSITTING By Arrangement
• Flexible, organised, responsible, mature, nurturing, loving, dedicated, experience with this age range
• We are looking for a nanny who is positive, responsible and takes initiative.
• You must be bubbly positive, energetic with an upbeat, can do attitude.
• Super-organised responsible.
• You have experience with children in this age range.
• A valid Enhanced DBS check, Paediatric First Aid Training and Excellent Checkable References
• In the UK for face to face interview and have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom
- Start date
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 23576'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: