- Sloane Square - Kensington and Chelsea
- Mon - Thu : 12.00pm – 7.00pm
- Full time job
- Part time job
- Temp role
- Live in
- £11 - £13 net per hour
- A wonderful opportunity with a caring professional family based in Sloane Square, taking care of their happy boys 5½ yrs. And 3½ yrs. They are looking for a really dedicated, loving and caring, sole charge career nanny, someone who really wants to get involved with the children, and is above all kind. You will be responsible for school pick-up, nursery duties, taking care of the children and getting them ready for bed. They are looking for someone who is confident at arranging activities, organised, who will love to play and have fun with the boys!
CHILDCARE DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
• Ensuring children’s safety at all times
• Pick Up from School
• Find, organise and plan after school activities and playgroups
• Arranging playdates, outdoors activities to parks etc
• Help the older child with homework and school projects
• Preparing school bags for next day
• Prepare healthy snacks and delicious dinners
• Reading to and with the children
• Organising bath and bedtime routine
DAY TO DAY DUTIES INCLUDE
• Keeping the children’s playrooms and bedrooms clean and tidy
• Tidying away the children’s toys and clothing
• Booking appointments when necessary
• Washing & ironing the children’s’ clothes
• Updating parents on requests from the schools
• Making lists of any items needed to be purchased for the children
• Updating diaries
BABYSITTING: By Arrangement
• Flexible, organised, responsible, mature, nurturing, loving, dedicated, experience with this age range
• We are looking for a nanny who is positive, responsible and takes initiative.
• You must be bubbly positive, energetic with an upbeat, can do attitude.
• Super-organised responsible.
• A valid Enhanced DBS check, Paediatric First Aid Training and Excellent Checkable References
• In the UK for face to face interview and have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom
- Start date
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 23597'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: