- Chalk Farm - Camden
- Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri 8.00am - 6.00pm + ½ day Thurs (45hrs per wk)
- Full time job
- Full Time (30+ hours)
- Part time job
- Temp role
- Live in
- £13.00 net per hour
- A very busy Doctor and his wife living in Chalk Farm, urgently need a live-out Nanny/Housekeeper to take sole charge of their adorable children a boy of 5 and girl 2. Both parents’ have very full on jobs, so you must have a flexible, can-do attitude, with a passion for both taking care of the children and keeping a home clean and tidy.
Mornings and after school will be nanny focused - organising fun and educational activities for the children. You will be responsible for normal daily housekeeping as listed below (A cleaner comes once a week)
You will be experienced, committed, professional with initiative, as well as caring, with an upbeat and can-do attitude. It is preferable if you can start straight away, we are also looking for someone who is looking for a long term position.
CHILDCARE DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
• Following the morning routine, breakfast and get the boy off to school
• Drop off & Pick-ups of the eldest from nearby school
• Arranging appropriate play activities that stimulate the children’s best and happiest development: reading, drawing, arts and crafts etc
• Arranging playdates, after school activities, visits to parks AND having loads of fun with the children!
• Supervising homework
• Organising school uniform and school bag
• Prepare healthy meals and snacks for the children
• Supervising baths and bedtime routine
• Booking and attending appointments when necessary
• Updating parents on requests and appointments regarding school
HOUSEKEEPING DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
• Family laundry and ironing, changing of beds etc.
• Tidying, day to day cleaning and organising around the home
• Cooking for the children
• Happy to run errands and do shopping for food and household items as needed
• Working as a team with mum and nanny
• By arrangement
• Flexible, organised, responsible, mature, nurturing, loving, dedicated, experience with this age range
• Positive, responsible and happy to take initiative
• A valid Enhanced DBS Check, Paediatric First Aid Training and Excellent Checkable References
• A UK Passport OR the right to live and work in the United Kingdom and be in the UK for face to face interview
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Flexibility to travel with the family would be a bonus
- Start date
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 23923'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: