- Parsons Green - Hammersmith and Fulham
- Mon – Wed 9.00am to 7.00pm, Thu – Fri 2pm – 7.00pm ( minimum 40 hrs with potential for more with agreement of nanny especially during school holidays)
- Full time job
- Full Time (+ 30hours)
- Part time job
- Temp role
- Live in
- £11.00 net per hr
A really lovely job with a caring, professional family based in Parsons Green, taking care of their very happy boys ages 5,4 & 2 plus helping Mum with a new-born due end of May!
We are looking for a nanny who has a real ‘can-do’, bubbly and flexible attitude, someone who is a team player, dedicated, loving and kind. Mum works from home and Dad part office, part home, so whilst they are around to help out with school runs etc. you must be able to take sole charge of the boys, especially at teatime and bath time! The older boys will both be in full time school from September and the youngest goes to nursery 2 days a week.
Most importantly you really want to get involved with the children, become part of the family and love to take care of, play and have fun with the boys! Current nanny highly recommends the position.
CHILDCARE DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
• Keep the children safe at all times
• Help with Pick Up from School
• Find, organise and plan outings to museums etc in the holidays
• Arrange and supervise after school activities, playdates and outdoors activities to parks
• Help the older boys with homework and school projects
• Preparing school bags for next day
• Prepare healthy snacks and delicious dinners for the children
• Reading to and with the children
• Organising bath and bedtime routine
DAY TO DAY DUTIES INCLUDE
• Keeping the children’s playrooms and bedrooms clean and tidy
• Tidying away the children’s toys and clothing
• Booking appointments when necessary
• Washing & ironing the children’s clothes
• Updating parents on requests from the schools
• Making lists of any items needed to be purchased for the children
• You must be positive, energetic with an upbeat and can do attitude.
• Organised, responsible, nurturing, loving, dedicated and fun
• We are looking for a nanny who is positive, responsible and takes initiative.
• Flexible, can-do attitude, happy to muck in and be a team player
• Super-organised responsible.
• A valid Enhanced DBS check, Paediatric First Aid Training and Excellent Checkable References
• In the UK for face to face interview and have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom
- Start date
- 15th – 23rd June 2020
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 23996'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: