- Hampstead - Camden
- Mon - Fri. - 10hrs per day - times to be agreed
- Full time job
- Full Time (30+ hours)
- Part time job
- Temp role
- Live in
- £13 - £14 net per hour
- A fabulous, long-term position for a full-time, mature, loving and confident Nanny/Housekeeper, to take sole charge of a 2-year-old boy and manage the household for busy parents with a very demanding professional life. The position will evolve as the family are expecting a new arrival in March 2021, so experience with babies 3 months and up is required.
You will be an experienced, professional with initiative, a flexible, can-do attitude and a passion for both caring for children and keeping a home clean and tidy, a cleaner also comes twice a week.
Please note a valid Driving Licence is required and you must be able to either walk or drive to work without using public transport.
CHILDCARE DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
• Ensuring the child is always safe and happy
• Pick up the child from nursery
• Organising the child’s daily schedule
• Arranging different play and learning activities that stimulate the child’s best and happiest development
• Arranging and supervising playdates and baby/toddler playgroups
• Daily outdoor visits to parks AND having loads of fun with the little boy
• Prepare healthy meals and snacks for the child
• Supervising baths and bedtime routine
• Taking track of the child’s development and updating Mum
• Booking appointments when necessary
• Babysitting by arrangement
HOUSEHOLD DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
• General tidying, day to day cleaning and organising around the home a cleaner comes twice a week and Mum takes care of the boy on Fridays.
• Ensuring the home is maintained to a high standard, ensuring laundry, ironing, hoovering, changing of beds etc. are done on schedule,
• Preparing nutritious, tasty meals for the child and family
• Flexible, organised, responsible, mature, nurturing, loving, dedicated, experience with this age range
• Positive, responsible and happy to take initiative
•A valid Enhanced DBS Check, Paediatric First Aid Training and Excellent Checkable References
• Excellent fluency in English
• Clean, valid Driver’s Licence
- Start date
- Beginning September
- Finish date
- Long Term Position
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 24392'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: