- Wimbledon - Merton
- Mon - Fri 7.30am - 1.00pm
- Full time job
- Part time job
- Temp role
- Temp Role
- Live in
- £13.00 - £15.00 gross
- A lovely family in Wimbledon are looking for a temp nanny to join immediately to help mum take care of and home-school their happy 4-year-old twin girls. We are looking for someone who really wants to get involved with the children and is above all playful & kind, happy to play games, dance and generally have fun with the girls when school time is over. Teaching experience would be beneficial however is not a deal breaker.
Due to the current pandemic the family are looking for a nanny who either lives locally and can walk or cycle to work or alternatively are a driver with their own car.
CHILDCARE DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
• Ensuring children’s safety at all times
• Organise and plan after school activities
• Help one child with on-line schooling while Mum helps the other
• Prepare healthy snacks and delicious dinners
• Reading to and with the children
DAY TO DAY DUTIES INCLUDE
• Keeping the children’s playrooms and bedrooms clean and tidy
• Tidying away the children’s toys and clothing
• Washing & ironing the children’s’ clothes
• Updating parents on requests from the schools
• Making lists of any items needed to be purchased for the children
BABYSITTING: By Arrangement
• Flexible, organised, responsible, mature, nurturing, loving, dedicated, experience with this age range
• We are looking for a nanny who is positive, responsible and takes initiative.
• You must be bubbly positive, energetic with an upbeat, can do attitude.
• A valid Enhanced DBS check, Paediatric First Aid Training and Excellent Checkable References
• In the UK for face to face interview and have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom
- Start date
- Finish date
- 4 week contract
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 25141'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: