- Hampstead - Camden
- Mon – Fri, 7.00am – 7.00pm
- Full time job
- Full Time (30+ hours)
- Part time job
- Temp role
- Live in
- COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
- This is a great role in North London - a delightful and busy family living in Hampstead is looking for a live-in nanny/housekeeper to join them from as soon as possible to help with their two lovely children, G 18 months-old and B 6-year-old and take care of the home.
Duties will include getting the eldest child ready and off to school, followed by general housekeeping, laundry, etc and preparing tasty meals for the evening, helping mum with the toddler, afternoon school collection, arranging playdates & after school activities, supervising, and assisting with any homework, having dinner, bath time and getting ready for bed PLUS having lots of fun!
Mum & Dad are looking for a candidate with a can-do, flexible attitude, who has initiative and is organised, above all, you must be loving, kind, like to play games, be creative and have fun with the children
A car is available however driving is not a prerequisite.
CHILDCARE DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
Ensuring children’s safety at all times
Looking after the toddler
Play activities that stimulate the best and happiest development: reading, drawing, arts and crafts
Prepare healthy after school snacks and delicious dinners
Pick up eldest from school and help with homework
Reading to and with the children
Supervise playdates, daily outdoors activities to parks etc
Organising exciting activities during the school holiday
Preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
Cleaning and washing up after child’s meals
Extra babysitting by arrangement
DAY TO DAY DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
Keeping the home clean and tidy
Preparing healthy meals for the children
Organising school uniform and school bags
Loving, nurturing, dedicated
Experience with this age range
Positive and takes initiative
You must be bubbly, energetic with an upbeat, can-do attitude
• A valid Enhanced DBS Check, Paediatric First Aid Training and Excellent Checkable References
• Have a UK Passport OR the right to live and work in the United Kingdom
• Good communication skills in English
- Start date
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 26797'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: