- Lausanne - Lausanne
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays 15:15-18:15
- Full time job
- Part time job
- Part Time
- Temp role
- Live in
- Market Rate
- Lovely family in 1121 are looking for a reliable, consistent nanny to take care of their daughter once she returns home from school at 15.15 until the parents come home from work at 18.15 on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday afternoons.
giving a healthy snack, playing and completing activities
Their daughter has Down syndrome and so the perfect candidate will be patient and have good language and communication skills. The family would be happy to help guide the nanny on the best way to work with their daughter.
Primary care will be a 10-year-old girl. The family have 14-year-old son, but he is mostly self-reliant.
French or English speaker
Driver Ideal, but not a dealbreaker
The family already have a cleaner but there is the possibility of an additional four hours of housekeeping linked to the child, for example, to tidy the child's bedroom, bathroom and laundry. If the candidate is interested.
Additional bonus - availability for extra hours during school holidays.
Rockmybaby® will only consider candidates that are over the age of 18 years and have:
• Minimum 2 year’s paid relevant experience
• Contactable references
• Valid Work Permit for Switzerland, Swiss Passport or EU Passport (due to immigration regulations and agency restrictions)
- Start date
- 1 May 2022
- Finish date
- long term contract offered
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 28192'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: