- Lausanne - Lausanne
- 20hr/wk Mon- Fri mornings (8am-12:00), increasing hours once newborn baby has arrived for a qualified experienced newborn nanny.(Spring 2024).
- Full time job
- Full Time (30+ hours)
- Part time job
- Part Time
- Temp role
- Live in
- Market Rate (According to experience).
- A lovely German speaking family in 1025 Lausanne are looking for an organised English-speaking (French or German also possible) nanny/housekeeper to take care of the housekeeping and take their 2yr old son to daycare to support parents working Full Time.
This 50% role could be temporary until March 2024 or for the right candidate Long term and increasing number of hours once the newborn baby has arrived (Baby due in spring 2024) to support the mother during home office.
For the longer term role the perfect candidate must have newborn experience and childcare qualifications, these are essential.
Hours. (September 2023- March 2024)
20hr/wk Mon - Fri mornings (8am-12:00)
- Preparing our 2 year old son to the childcare in the morning (and potentially also dressing him up, helping to arrange clothes)
- 9am Take son daycare (close enough to walk or bike possible)
- General housekeeping throughout the week as required assist with
- Grocery shopping,
- cleaning house
-other organisational household tasks.
- Flexibility outside regular hours to look after son if ill from childcare plus ad hoc weekend baby sitting as required
Driver - Preferred for shopping, but can walk to/from daycare
From March 2024 - More hours to be agreed
While mother has home office and newborn baby
- Take care of all baby's physical needs
- Entertain/Engage with baby.
Other Staff: Housekeeper (who can continue with housekeeping tasks if necessary).
Rockmybaby® will only consider candidates that are over the age of 18 years and have:
• Minimum 2 year’s paid relevant experience
• Contactable references
• Valid Work Permit for Switzerland, Swiss Passport or EU Passport (due to immigration regulations and agency restrictions)
- Start date
- September 2023
- Finish date
- March 2023 or ongoing
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 30594'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: